Mental Health First Aid USA Certification Training
Mental Health First Aid Trainings of 2018
Registration is required and can be completed below. Please indicate date preference in registration.
An 8-hour interactive training course for adults. The course:
- Presents an overview of mental illness and substance abuse disorders
- Introduces the risk factors and warning signs of mental health problems
- Builds understanding of the impact of mental illnesses
- Teaches a five-step action plan to help an individual in crisis
Participants who successfully complete the 8-hour program will become a certified "Mental Health First Aider."
For information or to schedule this training for your organization please call 765.742.1800 or email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to schedule Mental Health First Aid for your group, organization, or staff at 765. 742.1800 or enroll online for our next training here at MHA.
Please indicate date preference in comment box in registration.
- Friday, September 20, 2019
- Monday, October 14, 2019
- Thursday, November 7, 2019
Cost: $60 per person and includes lunch and materials.
For questions about the course contact us at email@example.com
MHA provides 8 continuing education credits for $12 in cooperation with the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board.