Holiday Gift Lift
- Making the holidays special for over 50 years.
The Holiday Gift Lift program provides new essential items to adults who might not otherwise receive a gift over the holiday season.
Eligible recipients include:
- Residents of all nursing homes located within Tippecanoe County, who are deemed appropriate (in need) by nursing home personnel
- Patients of Wabash Valley Alliance who are deemed appropriate (in need) by clinical staff
- Clients in the Shelter Plus Care program
- Residents of Mental Health America's Supportive Housing program
Our community helps us serve approximately 400 people per year through the Holiday Gift Lift program. Please help us continue to brighten the holiday season for those in need this year.
Please help by donating a new unwrapped gift or by making a cash donation. All contributions are tax-deductible. For more information, please contact the MHA office.
- Warm Socks
Large (xl - xxl) adult sizes please.
Only new unwrapped gifts are accepted.
Cash donations are also needed. 100% of all cash donations designated for the Holiday Gift Lift program go directly toward the purchase of gifts.