Vacations and sporting events are great but they aren't the only way to spend quality time together. Volunteering as a family also is a wonderful way to have fun and enjoy each other’s company, all while making your community a kinder, better place. Here are some tips for summer volunteering:
Monday, December 10, 2018
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
This forum will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Meet with your recently elected officials
- Inform yourself of current legislative issues
- Learn your representatives’ priorities concerning mental health and substance use issues.
- Ask questions of your elected officials
- Learn what Tippecanoe County is doing to address mental health and substance use in our community.
Invited Elected Officials:
- Brian Buchanan, Indiana State Senator, District 7
- Ron Alting, Indiana State Senator, District 22
- Sharon Negele, Indiana State Representative, District 13
- Don Lehe, Indiana State Representative, District 25
- Chris Campbell, Indiana State Representative, District 26
- Sheila Klinker, Indiana State Representative, District 27
- Tim Brown, Indiana State Representative, District 41
Contact the Drug-Free Coalition for More Information
765-471-9916 or email@example.com
This event is sponsored by Mental Health America Wabash Valley Region, NAMI-WCI, Sycamore Springs, United Way of Greater Lafayette, Valley Oaks Health, Willowstone Family Services, and the Drug-Free Coalition of Tippecanoe County