Researchers compared brain scans of 90 young children and found that those with ADHD symptoms also had smaller brain volume, especially in the frontal lobe -- the area that controls motor function, attention and decision making
A quarterly informational lunch sponsored by the Mental Health Collaborative
Do you work with clients experiencing mental health challenges?
Attend "Food for Thought" and learn more about services provided in our community. May's free lunch and speaker provided by Mental Health America - Wabash Valley Region.
Registration is required. Seating is limited.
The Mental Health Collaborative
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Drug-Free Coalition of Tippecanoe County
- Franciscan Health
- IU Health Arnett
- Mental Health America - Wabash Valley Region
- NAMI-West Central Indiana
- NeuroPsychiatric Hospials
- River Bend Hospital
- RoundTable Wellness
- St. Elizabeth School of Nursing
- Sycamore Springs
- Wabash Valley Alliance
- Willowstone Family Services
- Valle Vista
RSVP by Monday, May 14
765.742.1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org