Vacations and sporting events are great but they aren't the only way to spend quality time together. Volunteering as a family also is a wonderful way to have fun and enjoy each other’s company, all while making your community a kinder, better place. Here are some tips for summer volunteering:
A quarterly informational lunch sponsored by the Mental Health Collaborative
Do you work with clients experiencing mental health challenges?
Attend "Food for Thought" and learn more about services provided in our community. May's free lunch and speaker provided by Mental Health America - Wabash Valley Region.
Registration is required. Seating is limited.
The Mental Health Collaborative
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Drug-Free Coalition of Tippecanoe County
- Franciscan Health
- IU Health Arnett
- Mental Health America - Wabash Valley Region
- NAMI-West Central Indiana
- NeuroPsychiatric Hospials
- River Bend Hospital
- RoundTable Wellness
- St. Elizabeth School of Nursing
- Sycamore Springs
- Wabash Valley Alliance
- Willowstone Family Services
- Valle Vista
RSVP by Monday, May 14
765.742.1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org